16 November 2005

To borrow a note..

Some random thoughts and remembrances this chilly Wednesday evening..

The first Lucy bag is finished but for the fulling. My niece's hands are 3.5 inches long and I'm getting 5 sts/inch with Crayon on US 3 double points.. need to look up how many stitches that means I should cast on.

Bastet is richer this evening by a one-eyed black daughter. Have a good hunt, Koshka.

I was surprised upon arriving home by a package. In it was a bundle of beautiful and amazingly soft combed wool and a simply gorgeous top-whorl drop spindle. Thank you, mamacate, spinning enabler extraordinaire! Now I just need to remember those lessons in spinning I got this summer and I'm set to go. *smile* I took pictures and will try to remember to post them tomorrow.

I did not get the knitting hand out done. Instead, I made dinner for my husband while he shoveled our walk and then curled up to watch the Muppet Show with him and Jali. It seemed a night to spend with family.

No comments: