It's a Monday. This is how I know:
- I woke up late. I thought it was 6:30, only to discover it was 7:30.
- That meant I didn't get a chance to shower. Not that I needed to, having showered yesterday late afternoon after finishing Adamas* before heading out for the Super Bowl party, but I would have liked to have gotten a chance to wash the smoke from the half dozen smokers at said Super Bowl party out of my hair.
- I forgot the coffee scoop at home, which means I had to guesstimate how much grounds to use to make my coffee.
- In trying to be kind to my office plants, I remembered to water them this morning only to have the one on my filing cabinet by my desk tell me it was quite full already, thank you, and dribble water into a stack of files that undoubtedly contain the Question to Life the Universe and Everything, now smudged beyond recognition.
- Due to various "this will only take a minute" tasks, it's after 10 and I'm just now getting my first cup of coffee. Here's hoping it's not too bloody strong. At least, I think here's hoping.
In the end, I don't like it as much as my Birch, but that could very easily be because I knew not to get attached to it from the beginning because I wouldn't be keeping it.
And in answer to the question of what to knit during the Super Bowl, I settled on starting a pair of socks.
So far I rather like it. *smile* There will hopefully be a pair by the end of the week.
Tonight, hopefully, Rogue begins. Tomorrow I'll swatch for Fair Isle 101. And there's a C entry coming sometime in the next day or two as well.