20 May 2006

Quick update

Was in Chicago this week. Met Cate and Sara and Minh over Thai. Was a bad knit blogger and didn't bring anything to knit. *shamed* But Cate did manage to show me how to ply (though I have to admit that I haven't really tried it yet) without either singles or a drop spindle. Nifty trick, eh?

I did, however, make some knitting progress. The first of the Simply Lovely Lace socks is finished and the second started. The yellow Lily tank is finished as of this afternoon and I hope to wear it tomorrow to my neice's birthday party. I'm to the double-decrease rows in the hood on Rogue. Pictures to follow once I get a nice sunny day and a camera with fresh batteries and the projects all in the same place at the same time.

Tomorrow I have about 5-6 hours in the car and I'm pretty sure I'll only have to drive half of it at most, which likely means the second Simply Lovely Lace sock might get close to finished and/or I might add another repeat or two to the Candle Flame Shawl. Pictures of those will happen later, too.

1 comment:

Miri Mack said...

Can't wait to see your socks :)