22 December 2005

It's really pr'bly not funny.. but it is.

So, in figuring out Bloglines, I found mamacate's Bloglines and have been enjoying cherrry picking blogs more or less at random to preview and decide if I want to follow them on a regular basis. I've come to the conclusion that as a rule, knitters are terribly clever and witty. I've also come to the conclusion that my life is not nearly as exciting as it could be. This for instance had me laughing until I cried this morning. I'm fairly certain it wasn't funny when it happened, and I'm also certain that my thought process would have been about the same.. until the part where she speculates about why he stayed. *chuckle*

And after that wonderful start to my day, I'm off to worry about financial aid analysis and how I only have to finish about 8 inches of straps on my last real holiday knitting.

No comments: