14 July 2006

Dateline: October 20, 2006

So.. I found out today at a meeting at central offices (2.5 hour drive; left last night to drive out there after the Board meeting* and was home 24.5 hours later) that we have another meeting at central offices on this project scheduled for October 20.

This is not as bad as I originally thought. I originally thought it sucked because I thought I had to be in Ironwood, MI by 8 a.m. on the 21st. Turns out I was misremembering, though. I have to be in Ironwood, MI by 8 a.m. on the 14th. I only might have to be in Northfield, MN sometime on the 21st, and then only if I decide that I am feeling like I want to teach and/or do office hours for Clerk of the Roster. This is not so bad.

*We had quorum! Yea! We actually did better than quorum! We had all but one of us there. And we voted to accept a new board member. Yea! And we did some much needed planning for our upcoming motorcycle and classic car rally (August 19). Tomorrow I will go drive the rally route we planned yesterday. It's about 150 miles, but it will be a good excuse to spend 3 or so hours in the car in the air conditioning.

No comments: